Diplomatic Support Services
Our team has developed a bespoke service package to assist and advise diplomatic and consular missions in Brussels with regard to EU legislative advocacy and legal advice on a variety of EU policies and domestic matters. Our diplomatic support team includes practitioners, policy advisors and former diplomats who developed our specialisation collaboratively with ministries of foreign affairs and embassies. This kind of diplomatic support is unique in the Brussels market and has been used by a range of foreign governments and their missions.
- EU induction training for non-EU diplomats
- Bespoke EU legislative affairs support and training
- Media training for diplomats
- Diplomatic & consular law legal services
- Embassy domestic legal support.